Tuesday, October 25, 2016

SMP Romance Holiday Blitz!




One of my favorite things to do during the holidays is to watch movies.  We have to watch some kid friendly ones, but when I have a moment to myself, I turn on The Holiday.  It's one of my favorites! 







Mandy Baxter agrees with me! 

Laura Trentham loves Elf "It's hilarious and heartwarming. But the season can't pass with at least one family viewing of Christmas Vacation. Cousin Eddie is the best! Sometimes I'm in the mood for a classic like Miracle on 34th Street (with Maureen O'Hara, of course!) or It's a Wonderful Life."

A Christmas Story is one of Tara Wyatt's favorite holiday movies.  "I'd never seen it growing up, and the first Christmas we were dating, my now husband introduced me to it. It had always been one of his favorites, and he was excited to watch it with me. We have a tradition of watching it together at least once in the days leading up to Christmas now."

 
 Add a little Happily Ever After to your holidays with these books from St. Martin's Press!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails