Thursday, March 18, 2010

About Me and My Reviews

I like good books, and I cannot lie.  A simple declaration, really, but it's served me well since I began to chose my own reading material in my tween years. 

Please note that all books, unless otherwise indicated, have been purchased by me for my own enjoyment and reading pleasure. 

Since I read what I like (when I like), the genres represented on this blog can include but are not limited to: contemporary romance, erotic romance, historical romance, mainstream fiction, mysteries, and paranormal romance.  I typically do not accept self-published books for review. 

Pursuant to FTC regulations, I typically purchase my own books or check them out from my local public library for review here at My House of Books.  Some books are provided by publishers, authors or their representatives, or third-party services such as NetGalley and Edelweiss. 

Feel free to e-mail me: myhouseofbooks [at] gmail [dot] com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails