Monday, July 12, 2010

Review: Talk Dirty to Me by Ginny Glass and Inez Kelley




"Tell me what you want. Talk dirty to me."


Biologist Nora MacGregor is frantic when she loses her dissertation notes on female sexuality-and some very personal fantasies. Then a sinful stranger calls with a wicked proposition: if she talks dirty to him, he'll return her notes, page by page. "James" allows Nora to explore her deepest desires and challenges her clinical ideas about sex. But James can't give her the loving touches she finds in her budding relationship with Dr. Jarod Reed.


Jarod seized an opportune moment to fulfill his desire for Nora by becoming the mysterious James. While the anonymous, erotic phone sessions are unforgettable, Jarod longs to tell Nora he wants more than just talk. But how can he confess his deception without it costing him the chance to make their fantasies a reality?

When I finished this novella, my initial thought was "What?"  Then, when I read it a second time, I revised that notion to "I need more!"  Both are true, for what it's worth -- I couldn't believe the novella ended in the manner it did and, because it ended in the manner that it did, I needed more. Quite the pickle...

This is a sexy, little contemporary, a quick read, but one that I enjoyed very much -- twice!  Looking forward to more books from this writing duo and more Dirty Laundry.

(A special thanks to NetGalley for providing me with an ARC of Talk Dirty to Me.)

1 comment:

Inez Kelley said...

Glad you liked it! To have read it twice is great praise indeed. Thanks so much for the positive review.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails